∴ Since 2006, Artists Striving to End Poverty (ASTEP) has harnessed the transformative power of the arts to spark joy and imagination in children across the globe. We look back on the past 15 years with gratitude for the lessons we’ve learned, the lives we’ve impacted, and the people who have made it all possible. We step into the next chapter of ASTEP with optimism and excitement.
At this moment in time, the children we serve are navigating economic hardship and food insecurity, among a host of other challenges. Your support will help us empower our students and their families through arts education and direct relief programs.
By donating to ASTEP today, you are investing in:
- High quality visual and performing arts programming through virtual classrooms and curated Art Activity Kits
- Direct relief programs in response to the unique needs of our community partners
- The ASTEP Changemakers Scholarship for Black students pursuing higher education
- Mental health programs for our online community of artists and activists
- Financial and professional support for our incredible team of teaching artists
You are the reason we have been able to serve our community for 15 years, and you are the reason we will be able to continue this work for 15 more. We can’t wait to see what we will do together!
Please consider donating $15.00 or more to celebrate this milestone and opt into monthly giving to ensure the future of our programs.