This year, ASTEP set out to highlight the stories of the children we serve worldwide, and we chose a fun and creative way to do it — a music video!
This video features ASTEP students in Ecuador, India, South Florida and NYC, performing Carole King’s “Where You Lead”, accompanied by the amazing talent of ASTEP Volunteers and Supporters such as Kristin Chenoweth, Jonathan Groff, Debra Monk, Tituss Burgess, and many more!
It captures the children from each of our programs celebrating the transforming power of the arts as they perform Carole King’s “Where You Lead” and clearly demonstrates how art crosses all border and unites us together.
Like the video? Here are six easy ways you can join the ASTEP movement!
- Share! Spread the word by sharing this video and use #ASTEPsings or @asteponline.
- Connect! Sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Volunteer! Apply to work with us as a teaching artist.
- Learn! Bring us to your campus through the College Campaign.
- Collaborate! Get involved in planning or attending ASTEP events.
- Support! Help us change the lives of children across the globe through the arts by donating to us.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. Together we can make a difference!